Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge -- National Press Club, DC , Dec 8, 2008

(Compiler's note: I add my endorsement of the comments presented below and recommend it as a must read item. I also highly recommend the viewing of the subject video.)

Comments below from a long-time friend .... click on the title of this article above to watch the video.

"I just watched the following web stream with all of the lawyers, ministers, politicians, etc., one the subject question. From the information that is presented in this broadcast, which is an indictment of Obama and the US National Press, there is little doubt that he was eligible to run for President. It is also shown that he was not eligible to run for Senator in Illinois and that his application for that position and the presidency were answered fraudulently. Obama was tagged in these speeches of committing the biggest criminal fraud ever perpetrated in the United States and the press was paid via different "Deals" by the Saudi Government and others. The press was tagged by a Russian Lawyer of being as bad if not worse than the Russian Press (Pravda) by their complicity in this entire matter. I have watched the entire 2:30 hours of this and walk away with no doubts. The courts now have to make the decision on further proceedings. The press has been challenged to investigate several facts surrounding this fraud. The major problem other than the crimes committed is the fact that the Constitution of the United States is under attack. And Obama, if installed as president, will be under blackmailable facts from people in the US and from several foreign countries. Before you label me as a raciest, which I am sure you know is not true, or a poor Republican loser, which I am not, I am a registered Independent please watch the video and think about it. Obama has the power to put all of this to rest by simply opening his birth certificate in Hawaii (not the fraudulent one on line) to the press and if it is correct all is well, and if it is not he can withdraw and ask for peace from the nation rather than riots.

For those of you who tell me, "oh, just drop it and quit being a poor loser" - I won't and I am not."

No comments: