Monday, June 30, 2008

Glenn Beck: The Last Patriot

... THOR: I didn't back off on any of it. The book is exactly what you saw. There's a -- and again this is a thriller. The Last Patriot is a thriller, but there's a lot of little secrets that Islam doesn't want out there that I've incorporated into this book, but I did do what you said and at the end I have an author's note and I do say, hey, these are the true things that the book is based upon and this is where I took artistic license.

GLENN: Okay. This is -- I tell you, Brad, and I don't mean to fall all over you here on this but this is -- I read your book and I don't think I've ever read a book with the Internet, with the laptop by my side because -- I mean, I do that a lot with some books because so riddled with ADD. But your book -- for instance, the memorial that you talk about, the thing that used to be sitting in Washington D.C., the capital. ...

No comments: